Digital Art in courtesy of Kaoria

Go down

Digital Art in courtesy of Kaoria

Post  Kaoria on Mon Aug 24, 2009 3:54 pm

I basically can draw anything on the computer as long as my trusty tablet doesn't leave me. XD Uhm.. I can CG, do oekaki, and basically... draw. >_> If anyone wants their characters draw or whatsoever, they can request it here?

I usually take a few weeks to actually finish drawing and another few weeks to CG/cel-shade/whatever requested art or just random arts, so if you don't mind that side of me, then I'd be glad to draw for you. Very Happy

I guess here's the layout you would have to keep in mind:

- You need to note down specifically what kind of image your character needs to be drawn in. A picture would be nice, however if none is provided, I'd just randomly draw an outfit for them;
- Your wanted scenery;
- If you want the picture to be coloured in a certain way (i.e. CG, cel-shaded, painted water colours, etc);
- If text is wanted, and what it is. Of course, keeping in mind that it has to be appropriate;
- Preferred colours.

Doodle Teaser:

Requests: First come, first serve
Pxie - started
Kwzy

Last edited by Kaoria on Tue Aug 25, 2009 9:09 pm; edited 3 times in total
Kaoria

Post Points : 7

http://memorie.kowaimono.net

Back to top Go down

Re: Digital Art in courtesy of Kaoria

Post  Exie on Tue Aug 25, 2009 11:58 am

Can we request art from you that we don't intend to use for this board, and is 100% unrelated to flyff?

Post Points : 352

http://notenchant.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Kaoria on Tue Aug 25, 2009 1:38 pm

That's fine, however I have to know what it's for and what you intend to use it for. And credit has to be given back.
Kaoria

Back to top Go down

Post  Exie on Tue Aug 25, 2009 1:50 pm

It's for my personal obsession and I intend to put it on my wall <<

Back to top Go down

Post  Kaoria on Tue Aug 25, 2009 2:08 pm

Wall? O_O Like as in... Wall wall? Or... facebook wall? XD;
Kaoria

Back to top Go down

Post  Exie on Tue Aug 25, 2009 2:09 pm

wall as in, like, your pictures are awesome and I'm going to go to a local print shop to get it done on some smexi paper and then put it on my wall.

Like, wall. Not facebook wall, wally world, or any other wall.

Back to top Go down

Post  Kaoria on Tue Aug 25, 2009 2:17 pm

o_o;; I don't think my art is that good...

But um.. sure? XD;
Kaoria

Back to top Go down

Post  Amber on Tue Aug 25, 2009 2:41 pm

ok TEACHHH ME 2 DRAWW PLSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS <33333333333333333333333333333333 I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love youI love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you
Amber

Post Points : 117

Back to top Go down

Post  Kaoria on Tue Aug 25, 2009 2:47 pm

Oh... kay? Dx

Oh and Pxie, you'll need to tell me what you want me to draw. Dx
Kaoria

Back to top Go down

Post  chocobread on Tue Aug 25, 2009 4:07 pm

it looks smexyy <3

imma gonna go steal ur tablet and all ur workz wuahaha
chocobread

Post Points : 43

Back to top Go down

Post  Exie on Tue Aug 25, 2009 4:09 pm

I want a picture of Misha Arsellec Lune from Ar Tonelico. She's a very cute girl and I love her personality Smile

[img]http://media.giantbomb.com/uploads/0/112/1038732-misha_super.jpg

Left the second onejust a link so it doesn't stretch the page ^^

Back to top Go down

Post  Kaoria on Tue Aug 25, 2009 8:57 pm

Alright. I'll get started on it now.
Kaoria

Back to top Go down

Post  mollie on Thu Aug 27, 2009 7:20 am

Ambers heart thing hurt my eyes o-o
mollie

Post Points : 86

Back to top Go down

Post  garfunkel on Sun Aug 30, 2009 6:22 pm

wana make a colab?
im up for it?
garfunkel

Post Points : 28

Back to top Go down

Post  Amber on Sun Aug 30, 2009 8:51 pm

How's my siggy Cool
Amber

Back to top Go down

Post  Exie on Sun Aug 30, 2009 8:59 pm

Kwzy wrote:How's my siggy Cool

you dont have a siggy.

Back to top Go down

Post  Amber on Sun Aug 30, 2009 8:59 pm

NUU???? KAORI IS WORKIN ON IT KTHX.
Amber

Back to top Go down

Post  Amber on Thu Sep 10, 2009 11:13 pm

o.. those pokemon are so fucking sexy; make me....... a................ Lickilicky? <: lickitungs evolution
Amber

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down