Enchant
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Application Advice - READ BEFORE APPLIING - Update August 28th

2 posters

Go down

Application Advice - READ BEFORE APPLIING - Update August 28th Empty Application Advice - READ BEFORE APPLIING - Update August 28th

Post  Exie Fri Jul 24, 2009 12:17 pm

DO NOT FORGET TO ADD A POLL TO YOUR APPLICATION. DO NOT REGISTER ON THE SITE UNTIL YOU'VE BEEN VOTED INTO THE GUILD.

To those looking to join - fill out an application, and the guild will vote either yes or no. After being accepted into Enchant, you will have a week trial to prove that you are an active player. During the trial, there will be some "sensitive" guild information you won't be allowed to see, as well as you will be locked at rank 1 rookie. After the trial, the guild leaders will decide if you will become an official guild member. This depends largely on your activity in guild chat/forums/vent.

Have any queries or doubts? Post them here. Just a general reminder, Enchant is looking for people with personalities =]
Please don't forget to read our Forum Rules or our Guild Rules before filling out an application.

Members, who voted No, explain shortly why you reject the actual application in the appropriate forum.

Thanks.

This is an example you are encouraged to use, but feel free to be creative.

IGN:
Level:
Job:
Name:
Guilds you are currently in on an alt:
Where are you from:
Why you want to join Enchant:
How long you have been playing Flyff:
Goals in Flyff:
Best Experience in Flyff:
Other things about you:
If you were referred by a guild member, Who? :

*you can make your own format application.

Do not fake your application (by adding false time playing, location or hiding your age), bear in mind people with a lot of experience are gonna judge you.
Be honest, and remember we are looking for people with personalities. =]

Last edited by Exie on Fri Aug 28, 2009 1:18 pm; edited 13 times in total
Exie
Exie
Admin

Post Points : 352

https://notenchant.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

Application Advice - READ BEFORE APPLIING - Update August 28th Empty Re: Application Advice - READ BEFORE APPLIING - Update August 28th

Post  Exie Fri Jul 24, 2009 12:21 pm

All applications must be made with a poll:

This is to make vote counting easier.

The majority of kingpins have to vote yes:

Kingpins got their rank because they have proven to be valued members to the guild. That is why they should have more power in guild matters. This means that if the majority of the members votes yes, the applicant still will not get in if the majority of the kingpins votes no.

Every new member will have had an application, NO EXCEPTIONS.

It does not matter if the applicant themselves made the application or if a guild member made it for them. But an
application thread will be made for each applicant.

Voting on applicants will last 48 hours:
This is to ensure people can get into the guild faster.

Any suggestions can be made to Pxie.
Exie
Exie
Admin

Post Points : 352

https://notenchant.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

Application Advice - READ BEFORE APPLIING - Update August 28th Empty Application Poll Issues [Read me]

Post  Guest Fri Aug 21, 2009 7:49 pm

Remember that when you make your application, a poll must be included. Please do not forget to:

1) Include the poll (poll options are located near the bottom of your page, just scroll down)
2) Include the options "Yes" and "No"
3) Only allow one choice per user

There have been issues reported so far in which a guest's poll will not appear. If or when this happens, please do not make needless posts saying "omg wherez mah poll", but just wait for one of the Kingpins to get to your application. We will edit your post to include the poll, and the application process will continue as usual. You will still get your acceptance/denial response within 48 hours of posting your application. Thanks for your patience while we try to fix this issue.

~A

Last edited by AoElementor on Fri Aug 21, 2009 7:49 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : LOL forgot to make it a sticky)

Back to top Go down

Application Advice - READ BEFORE APPLIING - Update August 28th Empty Re: Application Advice - READ BEFORE APPLIING - Update August 28th

Post  Amber Thu Sep 10, 2009 11:04 pm

Application Example:

IGN: Kwzy
Level: 105
Job: RINGMASTER!?!?!?
Name: Proness nah jk Amber :>
Previous guilds you were/are in: uh FrozenRose, AngelWings, uh Havok XD, uh I don't remember the rest realllyyyyyy :< I was in like Adorkables, orange for like 1 day . :>
Guilds you are currently in on an alt: ENCHANTFTW
Where are you from: SoCali Yah.
Why you want to join Enchant: Because it's so ttly pro and yah like so cool and yah like I will be the proest noob in the guild!
How long you have been playing Flyff: since PreBeta! /sneer
Best Experience in Flyff: Getting rich; then failing at it since I quit and gave all my stuff away.
Other things about you: I'm pro
If you were referred by a guild member, Who? : Myself (psh actually Mikey and EXIE?!?!?!)

(Psst actually; this is what not to do I think <: )

Psst FYI the colors make me happy. Good luck applying noobies <;
Amber
Amber

Post Points : 117

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum