Enchant
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

i think theres gunna be a big mateince thing again, like last year :<

4 posters

Go down

i think theres gunna be a big mateince thing again, like last year :< Empty i think theres gunna be a big mateince thing again, like last year :<

Post  mollie Mon Aug 17, 2009 2:28 pm

Remeber last year when the servers were down for a long time (idk, like 2 months).
Yh. I think thats gunna happen again. I know loads of people who have been getting glitches. E.g. If you relog, you get transported to a random place, or everything keeps disappering.

and me and my friend keep trying to get in and failing. which is not good. FAILSAUCE.

But if there is, we'll probably get a epic event afterwards, which is always good.

anyone else thinks that its gunna go down? Free azrias FTW. :3
mollie
mollie

Post Points : 86

Back to top Go down

i think theres gunna be a big mateince thing again, like last year :< Empty Re: i think theres gunna be a big mateince thing again, like last year :<

Post  Exie Mon Aug 17, 2009 5:04 pm

I doubt it. Last year's downtime was because of a group of hackers who, long story short, got pissed at Gala and brought down the servers.
Exie
Exie
Admin

Post Points : 352

https://notenchant.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

i think theres gunna be a big mateince thing again, like last year :< Empty Re: i think theres gunna be a big mateince thing again, like last year :<

Post  Guest Mon Aug 17, 2009 5:45 pm

Exie wrote:I doubt it. Last year's downtime was because of a group of hackers who, long story short, got pissed at Gala and brought down the servers.
*Fame

Also, every time FlyFF has had a major hack, it has been committed by these same people. In fact, recently there was a bit of forum spamming going on by them. As long as the whole database stays intact, we won't have a major league downtime. Also, it was a 1 and a half week long downtime.

Back to top Go down

Post  Exie Mon Aug 17, 2009 5:55 pm

The forum spamming was just fame players, not the actual Defaced team.
Exie
Exie
Admin

Back to top Go down

i think theres gunna be a big mateince thing again, like last year :< Empty Youtube hackers.

Post  mollie Tue Aug 18, 2009 1:43 am

Now you mention it, i kinda rember some guy on youtube saying that he was the that hacked flyff, and he had now perfected it and was gunna sell it. i thought it was a scam. (it probably was)
mollie
mollie

Post Points : 86

Back to top Go down

Post  Gon4 Sun Aug 30, 2009 11:54 am

Exie wrote:The forum spamming was just fame players, not the actual Defaced team.

Actually, I checked out the Fame site the other day for no real reason other than to check it out and because I was bored and had nothing to do, and TDx run Fame.
Gon4
Gon4

Post Points : 25

Back to top Go down

Post  Exie Sun Aug 30, 2009 11:57 am

yeah, the Defaced (Tdx) runs fame. But it wasn't the actual TDX team that was spamming us. It was random forum users.
Exie
Exie
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Gon4 Tue Sep 01, 2009 6:51 am

Oh, kay... I just wish Gala/Aeonsoft would take legal action against TDx. I mean, they're running a private server, which is against the law, AND they've hacked Flyff. =/
Gon4
Gon4

Post Points : 25

Back to top Go down

Post  phin Fri Oct 09, 2009 7:44 am

Gon4 wrote:Oh, kay... I just wish Gala/Aeonsoft would take legal action against TDx. I mean, they're running a private server, which is against the law, AND they've hacked Flyff. =/

Ok, so TD (The Defaced) split up, soon after Fame (private server) was set up, because the leader (DD[DeadlyData]) got too into flyff, seeing as the whole Fame thing was just to pay for TD's servers, the only members of TD still at fame are DD, SilentX, and sk8.
The reason for the long downtime last year, was because Gala were trying to file a lawsuit again DD, and crash his servers, when in reality DD is better at their job than they are, and it ended up with him crashing eFlyff servers.

Since Gala wouldn't dare mess with the private server community any more, there wont be any downtimes die to hackers, but there might be updates.

Right now Gala are making a whole new client for Flyff (the client being all the folders/files), which they are slowly releasing into the patcher, I don't really know why they are changing it all, they might be adding a new system, item stat system, or maybe even making the game higher/lower definition.

Either way they are doing something that may require short downtime, but no longer than it would have taken them to update from v12>v13. Other than that, there are no plans from hackers to attack official flyff's servers.
phin
phin

Post Points : 2

http://Dynamic i.p = always changing URL.. So no point in postin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum